Kyocera wins Supplier Award
05 November 2018
Kyoto/London - Kyocera (Fineceramics Division) received the „Supplier Quality Award 2018“ from ASML Netherlands B.V. The award was presented to Kyocera at the ASML Suppliers Day on 20th September, 2018.
The event was held at their headquarters in Veldhoven, The Netherlands.
Kyocera was chosen for this award from over 4,800 worldwide suppliers, and was also rewarded with EUR 2,500 in prize money. Kyocera has won this award for the third time now, the most by any of their suppliers.
ASML Management sincerely appreciated this consistently good performance from Kyocera, which is now an exemplary of quality within the ASML supply base. Members from KC Japan and KFG Neuss office were presented with the award on stage.
Kyocera has subsequently donated the EUR 2,500 prize money to „Aktion Luftballon,“ a charity organization in Neuss (Germany) working for the benefit of sick children. On 22nd October 2018, a Kyocera team visited the Lukaskrankenhaus hospital in Neuss and met Aktion Luftballon’s members. The Kyocera team proudly presented the prize money to the organization members as a donation.
ASML is a high tech company based out of the Netherlands, and is the market leader in photolithography machines used in the semiconductor industry. Kyocera is one of the strategic suppliers to ASML, supplying key structural ceramics for their machines since 2006.
For more information on KYOCERA: www.kyocera.eu
- Press Picture (jpg) (3.38 MB)
Contact for technical information:
Mr. Adarsh Sagar
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Kyocera and LO3 ENERGY to Demonstrate Blockchain-Managed Virtual Power Plant
- Kyocera Named Among Derwent Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics
- Kyocera to Acquire 100% Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH, a Germany-based Manufacturer of Advanced Ceramics
- Sharp and sustainable: Kyocera presents its high-quality knives in new packaging
- Kyocera Receives Japan’s Environment Minister’s Award for Record 9th Consecutive Year
- Kyocera to Participate in Self-Driving Bus Test Project on JR East BR Lines
- Innovative, durable, and beautiful: Kyocera presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology at the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham from November 29 – December 2, 2018.
- Inamori Foundation Awards the 34th Kyoto Prize to Scientists and Artist in the Fields of "Advanced Technology", "Basic Science", and "Arts and Philosophy"
- Kyocera wins CEATEC Award for “Amcenna” IoT Antenna
- Kyocera wins Supplier Award
- Kyocera presents a firework display of innovations at the electronica 2018
- KYOCERA introduces reliable, Waterproof Branch Connector for harsh conditions of automotive electronics
- KYOCERA to Build New Manufacturing Plant in Kanagawa, Japan for Conductive and Insulation Pastes
- KYOCERA Group to Exhibit Innovative Technologies and Products at CEATEC JAPAN 2018 Tradeshow Oct. 16-19
- KYOCERA introduces a new 12.1” WXGA LCD Module for Off Highway Applications