Kyocera is active worldwide in a wide range of sectors. Kyocera uses highly sophisticated materials to produce extremely reliable products both for the major global industries as well as its end consumers.
Business to Business
- Announcement of the 2021 Kyoto Prize Laureates18 June 2021
- Kyocera and AVX to Establish New Brand “KYOCERA AVX” to Enhance its Business Worldwide27 April 2021
- Electronic Components & Devices
- Kyocera introduces new innovative tooling solutions19 April 2021
- Industrial Tools
- Kyocera was named "Supplier Engagement Leader" for the second year in a row by the non-profit organization CDP for its environmental efforts07 April 2021
June 29-30, 2022
Booth # 17-212
The Kyocera Group
With an altruistic philosophy and a unique management system, the Kyocera Group emphasizes corporate citizenship through trust among stakeholders, sustainable growth, and a favorable impact on our environment and society. We invite you to learn more about our history, management tradition and corporate social responsibility (CSR) via the links below.