Kyocera presents a firework display of innovations at the electronica 2018
Once again Kyocera presents its diverse product range - from displays to semiconductor components - at the electronica in Munich. The manufacturer is located at stand 536 in Hall B6 from the 13th to 16th of November.
30 October 2018
Kyoto/London – Electronica, the leading international fair for the electronic industry, presents innovative technologies and trends. Thousands of exhibitors contribute to the trade fair and demonstrate the breadth and variety of the product range and fields of application. This year, Kyocera presents a whole host of new products from different areas of the company.
Industry 4.0: Clear perspective and tangible feedback
The Kyocera display division shows innovative micro-LEDs for the first time. Differently to LCDs, micro-LED pixels are self-illuminating and consist of fewer µm-sized LEDs. The high level of brightness and contrast as well as a long lifetime represent advantages over LCDs. Other highlights in the display segment are 3D head-up displays (HUD) in the ADAS segment and the patented Haptivity®*1 technology integrated in a 7-inch display. Additionally, the company presents displays with an InCell camera. This innovative technology ensures that the driver is not aware of the camera and therefore not distracted.
Components for advanced thermo-management systems
Kyocera, in addition to display technology, presents its new Peltier element for advanced thermo-management systems from the automotive components area. The electronic components area is represented at electronica for the first time and presents MLCC, quartz products and power devices.
Semiconductor products prevent instruments being mislaid
The Kyocera semiconductor segment presents its ultra-high frequency RFID-transponder with its robust ceramic package which also fastens to metal. Therefore, they are suitable for reliably tracking tools in a variety of areas. An additional innovation of the Japanese manufacturer in the semiconductor segment includes the Torokeru sheet, also called T-sheet. This sheet melts when heated and so custom-seals a whole electronic component group.
The remote sensing technology LiDAR is increasingly used for the measurement of distances. Kyocera develops and produces the packages and substrates required for the so-called pulse laser. LiDAR stands for Light Detection and Ranging.
Fine ceramics components with excellent hermeticity
The fine ceramic component unit presents lamination technology for heat exchangers and cooling element applications. In addition, complex and precise structures for pressure sensors and metallized ceramic components are displayed with high-voltage resistance and excellent hermeticity. Fine ceramic components are not only manufactured in a high-volume series production but also for niche applications and have high product reliability.
*1 HAPTIVITY® is a registered trademark of Kyocera
For more information on KYOCERA: www.kyocera.eu
Contact for technical information:
Mrs. Daniela Faust
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Kyocera Receives Japan’s Environment Minister’s Award for Record 9th Consecutive Year
- Kyocera to Participate in Self-Driving Bus Test Project on JR East BR Lines
- Innovative, durable, and beautiful: Kyocera presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology at the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham from November 29 – December 2, 2018.
- Inamori Foundation Awards the 34th Kyoto Prize to Scientists and Artist in the Fields of "Advanced Technology", "Basic Science", and "Arts and Philosophy"
- Kyocera wins CEATEC Award for “Amcenna” IoT Antenna
- Kyocera wins Supplier Award
- Kyocera presents a firework display of innovations at the electronica 2018
- KYOCERA introduces reliable, Waterproof Branch Connector for harsh conditions of automotive electronics
- KYOCERA to Build New Manufacturing Plant in Kanagawa, Japan for Conductive and Insulation Pastes
- KYOCERA Group to Exhibit Innovative Technologies and Products at CEATEC JAPAN 2018 Tradeshow Oct. 16-19
- KYOCERA introduces a new 12.1” WXGA LCD Module for Off Highway Applications
- KYOCERA at AMB 2018: a world premiere and a number of new products
- KYOCERA Develops World’s First Full-Spectrum LED Aquarium Lighting
- KYOCERA designs and manufactures new ultra-small robust ceramic UHF RFID Tags for tool tracking in Aerospace industry
- KYOCERA Launches 0.5 mm-Pitch FPC/FFC Connectors with automated and visual checks to prevent misalignment